Computer diagnostics & repairs
AJ Computing has a wide range of resources, equipment, and knowledge to
diagnose problems with both hardware and software. Our years of experience
allow us to efficiently deal with problems, with minimal impact to your
system's data and down-time.
We cover the local areas such as Stamford, Grantham, Oakham and Peterborough,
as well as nationwide.
Some of the wide range of problems we deal with:
- Dealing with hardware failures (retrieving data from damaged hard drives, RAM testing, switching components, etc).
- Laptop repairs, including repair of broken screens (from £80+VAT supplied and fitted), replacement keyboards/track pads and hinge replacements. Most makes and Models including ACER, Dell, Toshiba, Samsung and Sony. If you have dropped your laptop or spilt something on it, contact us for a quotation.
- Solving software problems (solving crashing and slowness).
- Solving networking problems.
- Solving Internet access problems including ADSL/Broadband
- Removing and securing systems against viruses, spyware, and other malicious software.
Our standard charge is £35/hour+VAT, excluding the cost of hardware.
Callout fees: If you are local to us or we have an engineer in your area on the date of callout requested we will normally not charge a callout fee. Otherwise, fees apply: £20+VAT within 40 miles of NG33 4HT, £30+VAT within 60 miles, other distances on request.